The Grace Loncar Foundation was formed with a mission to educate and aid those dealing with teenage depression. The goals of the Foundation are to help teens, their families and their friends recognize the signs of depression. We believe this is the first step in helping to prevent more teenage suicides.
- Educate on signs of mental illness with a focus on depression and suicidal thoughts in teens.
- Host fundraisers to provide the services mentioned above.
- Help to de-stigmatize mental illness.
- Provide Dallas schools the opportunity to initiate Hope Squad.
- Host a monthly support group for survivors of suicide and family/friends of those affected by mental illness and/or suicide.